Hello jacket weather 👋🏼

Jean jackets and long dusters are in this fall. They are everywhere!!! 

One of my favorite fall prints is camo. The mixture of greens make it feel very fall.  The dress is very stretchy and it is two layers so it's comfortable. It is the perfect length and you can wear it as a skirt. My dress is from a fun boutique. Everyone knows I love boutiques. I love supporting small businesses. Expecially owned by women. One of my favorites right now is SexyPlus! Their Instagram is SexyPlus and their website is 
SexyPlus website
Green and black, $68 (CA) about $50 American 

 


 

The jacket is from a boutique called Shop Love Yourz. It's so comfortable and stylish. The length is perfect and the holes make it more street. 
Website:
shoploveyourz
Blue, $78, size 2x


Stay tuned for more....

Xoxo,
Loralyee 

No comments:

Post a Comment