Roses are RED

Roses are red....!

Red has been so much fun! I realize how much red i really do own!!


Here are my favorite reds of the week!


Katy Perry has a cool shoe collection! Check out these! So CUTE!
Katy Perry Peace sneakers



 I am so obsessed with this bag!! i cant wait for it to be delivered!! I wish i could change the pins around!!



Check it out!!


 Aldo Bag



Gslovesme has this cute babydoll dress! I loved wearing it because it has a layer of tulle which makes the dress fluffy!! Use my CODE L20M for a discount!!

GSLOVESME Red Dress





This week Windsorplus was launched!! i was so lucky to be one of the women to promote their new gowns!! This gown is to die for!! so lacey and romantic!!!! Check out their collection!!!






This week i made a big decision. I decided to go political. This election and the state in which our country is in now has been weighing heavy on me. Hate is a strong word to use, but i highly dislike Donald Trump, and the way he has handled things. He is ignorant, racist and a bigot. I wore a Red "Fuck Trump" hat. So many people told me it was a bad idea, and that i would lose sponsors from it.






I said, "Why would i want someone who supports trump following me anyway?"

You can get this hat at Amazon!!! Don't ever be afraid to speak your mind and express yourself!




 Red is one of my favorite colors!! It is so romantic and bright. I love it mostly because it is the color of my favoirte holidays Christmas and Valentines day! Stay tuned for next weeks color!!!



xoxo,

Loralyee







No comments:

Post a Comment