My top 10 jackets for the fall season

My favorite season of all is here!!! i am so excited to wear layers.. long sleeves and most importantly JACKETS & COATS!!!

Growing up i found it very hard to find different styles and colors of jackets. Old navy was my go to place!! Well ladies.. i have found some great stores that have good collections of jackets and coats!!!

 I honestly used to buy jacket and leave them open because i loved the style. I get so excited now when i can finally buy jackets that close!!!!


Here is a list of my top 10 jackets and coats for the fall:

1) Charlotte Russe has a great collection of fall jackets. I would recommend sizing up because they fit more like JR Plus. I bought the Long Line satin Bomber that fits beautifully. The Fur lined Navy Blue leather jacket will be perfect for the fall and winter!

Fur lined Leather Jacket 

2)ASOS!! Is my favorite!! they are pricy but the quality is amazing. I still have the same jacket i bought 4 years ago and its still in great condition.

My favorite right now is the
Missguided Plus Studded Leather Look Biker Jacket 

I love anything with stones or studs!! I recommend sizing up!

3)Ashley Stewart has this beautiful Faux leather trench coat that is to die for!!!! I love it so much! I love leather jackets and i love trench coat, so this mixture is perfect!!

Faux Leather Trench Coat

4)Boohoo has some really unique jackets as well. My favorites are the Parkas with the bright colored fur inside. They are unique and colorful!

Colorful fur parka 

5) Jcpenny has a great collection of different jackets and coats. The pricing is a little more but its def worth your money!!! I love this dark orange parka jacket.

Orange Parka

6)There's something about wearing Faux Fur that makes me feel like a queen!!! I wish i could wear it all year round!!! This Black and White SIMPLY BE Contrast fur is soo fly!! I cant wait for it to be delivered!

Black and White Fur

7) Every girl needs a stylish raincoat!!! I have 3 lol. I love this one from Simply Be!

PU Trim Raincoat

8) I feel like as plus size women we get scared to wear Puffer Jackets because they make us look bigger! i personally love them because its like wearing a big blanket all day lol. The only i love from ASOS has Mittens attached!!Like Mittens are attacheddddd!! how cool!!!!

Mitten Puffer

9) I love Embroidery on jackets! It gives it a prettier look. I love this Embroidered bomber jacket from Roaman's Fashion. Check it out!

Embroidered Bomber Jacket


10) Torrid has a good collection of jackets and outerwear. I love this embellished Zip Front Military jacket. It is so fashionable!! Torrid sizes sell out fast so don't over think it lol

Military zip up jacket


Every year I use three different jackets. A leather, a sporty one and my winter coat. My husband on the other hand has every color and style lol. This year i want to work on my jacket collection. So stay tuned for pictures and more jackets!!

xoxo,
Loralyee















No comments:

Post a Comment