Feel the blues- All My favorite Denim

Denim and blues!!! 


Shopping takes a lot of time and money!! I am the type of person who loves to wear things a few times then I get tired of it.  I love to change my wardrobe and try new styles. I came across an amazing company called Gwynnie Be. It is a renting company where you are able to put 15 things in a closet and they get shipped to you monthly. Once you are done with a outfit you can send it back for a new one. It's so much fun and so convenient!! 

This first dress is from my "Gwynnie Be" closet. 
I love stripes! I don't care what anyone says about plus size women  not being able to wear them because I look good in them!!!! I call it my boyfriend tshirt. It fits so comfortable and looks like a oversized men's shirt. 

 

There are so many ways to wear denim without wearing jeans! 

Denim dresses, denim skirts, denim jackets and denim shirts. 

Fashion to figure has a great collection of denim.  I love their denim shirts!  This shirt has slits on the side so I wore a slit dress under. You can wear it with pants or shorts as well!! I wore a slit from BooHoo under it. 

 
Dress-- Fashion to figure--
Shirt Dress
Shoes- denim, Shoe Republic, size 9


Elloqui has a extraordinary amount of denim styles, from dresses to shirts or skirts. This dress will be my last "summer dress". My next post will be about fall transitions. 
 

Dress-- Elloqui- 
denim dress
Shoes-- Shoe Republic 


And I leave you with this....

"I lock eyes with my reflection and don’t look away. The day you look away you start to lose yourself. I’m never going to lose myself. You are what you are. Deal with it or change."

Xoxo 
Loralyee 

No comments:

Post a Comment