Cold Shoulder

Summer is all about embracing and showing skin. My favorite areas to show are my shoulders, legs and chest. Every woman has their favorite body part that they love to embrace. I love off the shoulder things! It is always in style and is very flattering and sexy. When shopping online you might see the description as off the shoulder or my favorite as "Cold Shoulder" I love it described as that because sometimes You just have to give Haters the Cold Shoulder!!!! 

ASOS Curve is my first love!! I used to always just try to squeeze into a XL from "straight clothing stores" until I found my favorite ASOS! They always have exactly what I am looking for and their sizes are true! Honestly if they had a store in NY I would own everything!!! All of my outfits in this post are from ASOS!!! 

My first ASOS dress is "Porcelain Print". Which gives me so much happiness. The print is full of Japanese style flowers, houses and abstract patterns. I ordered it too big but it still hugged my curves just how I liked. What I loved about the cold shoulder was that it stood in place. I hate off shoulders that you have to keep pulling down. The material is thick so I recommend wearing it in the spring or fall. 

 

 

Beyonce is in the background so you know I'm a happy girl 😍

The second dress is also ASOS. It has two shoulder straps and a regular key hole top. The material is very stretchy and the color is the perfect olive green. This dress is very playful. Perfect for a date or brunch. The straps were a little too big so I recommended ordering one size smaller. 

 


 


My favorite plus size artist Adele is saying hello from the background lol

Last but not least I wore a off the shoulder white bodysuit that is Boohoo but sold on ASOS and a black stringy high waist maxi skirt. This outfit is my favorite summer outfit because the skirt is so fun. It is perfect for a festival or fun picnic. This skirt is a poshmark find. You can follow my poshmark by adding me. My poshmark is MSMONROE1290. The off the shoulder bodysuit can be regular or off the shoulder, but it is see through so make sure to wear a nice bra. Lol   This artwork says "you are loved" it is a soho artist mural. You can follow him at "Mrreniassancestyle"


 

Photographer-- Ricardo Rodriquez "NYSEE_ME"
Editor-- Mari "Mari7.0"

Dresses- ASOS-- 
Abstract Blue- $86, size 20, blue and white
Link
abstract blue

Green off shoulder-- $38, green, size 18
Link

Chunky Shoes-- ASOS- $70, size 9, Nude


& I leave you with this...

Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy."

Xoxo,
Loralyee 

No comments:

Post a Comment