There is no wrong way to be a woman

There is no wrong way to be a woman!!!

This past month I got the incredible opportunity to meet the beautiful Denise Bidot. She started a amazing movement to spread awareness and show woman that we can be whoever we want. We do not have to be apologetic about anything. Embrace who we are and love ourselves. WE ARE DOING EVERYTHING RIGHT!!! Her message is remarkable and makes me truly believe that we can all be our own kind of woman! There is no fit standard we should all follow. We are all different shapes, sizes, ethnicities and its time for us to embrace that difference. Instead of trying to all conform to societies definition, it's time for us to create our own!!! We have to find the greatest love of all in ourselves. 
Check out her movement!!!

 

When I first thought of this outfit, My first thought was a checkered patterned skirt. I feel like pattern is always assumed to be a "women's feminist" patterned skirt. When I see checkered I assume picnic or old fashioned. I did a bright and pop of color style. The style fit perfect for the message I wanted to bring. The shoes brought a new trend to my outfit. I love them and they are so comfortable!! 
 


Shirt-- Denise Bidot (there is no wrong way to be a woman) 
Skirt-- Eloqui, $80, blue and white 
Shoes-- Lolashoetique, $50, yellow


Photographer- Ricardo Rodriquez- Instagram- NYSEE_ME
Editor-- Maricela Magana --Instagram- Mari7.0
 
 

& I leave you with this...
Straight from her website
"LIVE UNAPOLOGETICALLY. OWN YOUR UNIQUE BEAUTY. CLAIM WHAT BEING A WOMAN MEANS TO YOU. ONLY YOU WRITE THE RULES!"


Xoxo,
Loralyee 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment