Take Time To Smell The Flowers

Summer loving had me a blast.. Summer lovin happened so fast... 

 Good! Go away summer!! Lol. No seriously. I hate the summer! It's too sticky! I can go on for hours about why I hate the summer. This post is about me Embracing The Summer!! 

Summers for me are all about traveling. Getting out of the NYC heat, but it's time i take a moment to look around at the beautiful nature around me!  NYC has a lot of small community gardens. I love them because they show the love of the community and they are all unique.

This shoot was taken at The Little Community Garden. It's so beautiful and full of unique details. Perfect for a private date or hanging out. 

My dress is so perfect for a garden party, the lace is so elegant and comfortable. The lace is not stretchy it's the perfect size so it fits just right. The length is right below my knee which gives it a more romantic look. I love the shape of the dress because it creates a nice curve. Lace is great for wedding guests, garden or summer parties, or a romantic date. This dress is too dressy to wear on a regular date but everyone knows how much I love to over dress. 

 


 



My second outfit can be a day or night outfit. You can dress it down with nice sandals or flats for a day time outfit or dress it up for a night with chunky heels or strappy heels like the ones I have one. When putting on the dress it's like putting on a jumpsuit. It is very form fitting but the slits make it a very sexy outfit. I love the low cut, but if u have big boobs it might be too low. This would be a great brunch outfit or even night time lounge. Depends on the kind of girl you are. 
 
 

 

Photographer- Ricardo Rodriques-  (Instagram Nysee_me)
Photo Edit- Mari- (Instageram- Mari7.0)


Red lace dress-Simply Be- $80, Red, size 18
Shoes- Steve Madden, Nude, $200

Floral Dress-  GSlovesme, $39, size 2x, navy with flowers 
Shoes-  Just Fab, $39, size 9, black 


& I leave you with this...

"A garden requires patience, labor, and attention. Plants do not grow merely to satisfy ambitions or to fulfill good intentions. They thrive because someone expended effort on them."

Xoxo,

Loralyee 

No comments:

Post a Comment