Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!!!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas & Hanukkah & Kwanzaa 
 
Every holiday is special!!! & everyone wants to look special on the holidays.. Some travel to spend time with loved ones, some go to company parties and clubs  and others spend it at home in a living room with family dancing around. No matter how we all celebrate, one thing we have in common is that we are going to want to be festive and dress the part. 

I usually do a 25 days of Christmas post on Facebook and Instagram but this year I'm going to do 25 holiday necessities for every lady to enjoy!! 

1. Holiday sweaters!! I have about 10 holiday sweaters!! They are perfect to wear from thanksgiving until New Years. They sell them everywhere!!! The best place to get them in stores and have plus size ones are: target, jcpenny, Kmart, and forever 21. 

2.  RED lipstick! Omg! I can't stress how crazy I am about this one!! I know this is a fashion blog, and I am not going to normally talk about make up but, Red lipstick during the holidays is so beautiful!! I know not all women wear lipstick but there are always different kinds. You can go with a matte, a gloss, or even a tinted lip balm. I believe it puts a finishing touch to the holiday outfit!!
My favorites are: MAC ruby woo (Matte) MAC Russian Red (gloss), Lime Crime Red velvet (matte),  Revlon Colorburst (lipbalm) 

3. Fuzzy Socks! Okay, everyone I am going to tell you a secret someone told me!! Fuzzy socks are magic when you wear boot or bootie heels!! My socks always have Santa or reindeer on them all year round! But now I can get away with it lol. Shhh lol 

4. Leather skirt, dress, or pants!!This is winter necessities!!! it's not always REAL leather but the leather look is still beautiful and is more comfortable. it has always been hard to find something in plus!! A miracle happened and a lot of stores have been getting nice "leather" items. Right now forever 21 plus has it all! You can all check out the 42nd st location because they have more selection!!

5.  Accessories!! Holiday accessories are so cute!!! I have a lot of different ones! But my favorite so far this year is from Alex and Ani!! All of the holiday bangles are perfect because a portion of the funds goes to charity.  

6. Fur Vest!! Fur vests are so much fun!! They come In all different colors and patterns! I only wear fake ones, because I don't believe in killing animals for fashion!!! I have found some really nice ones from H&M. They have a size 14 that fits perfect!! 

Now to the picture: HOLIDAY DELIGHT
For my first holiday party, I wore some of the first things on the list! 

This leather dress is from Forever 21 Plus. $29. Size 1X
The Fur Vest is from H&M. $40. Size 14. 

Stockings are from necessary clothing!! They only go to large and a lot of stuff fits small. These stockings are very tight but they are soo cute and thick enough not to break 

The Booties are from Steve Madden. They are a nice grey and have a small heel. They make the cute clicky sound when I walk!! Perfect for the fall!!
Socks are from tjmaxx for $4 so fuzzy and comfortable. 
Alex and Ani is always so inspiring!!! Best accessories of 2015!!!

I hope you all enjoyed. I leave you with this...
"Don’t rely on someone else for your happiness and self-worth. Only you can be responsible for that. If you can’t love and respect yourself – no one else will be able to make that happen. Accept who you are – completely; the good and the bad – and make changes as YOU see fit – not because you think someone else wants you to be different." Stacey Charter


No comments:

Post a Comment