Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

This Christmas was amazing!!!

 It was very different for me because I spent all of December healing from my accident, but I'm back! I couldn't wait to start up my blog again so now I have a cute accessory 

The weather this Christmas has been horrible!! It stopped me from wearing my cute fur coat but I still jazzed up my outfit!!! 

This season plaid is very in!!! I have noticed that not only is it a winter must! But it is a holiday necessity!! I personally think plaid is only safe in the fall and winter!! 


My outfit this year was very simple!! I wore a plaid cross tie dress and knee high combat boots with a small heal. I just had surgery last week so my arm is very swollen and in a sling!! But I made it work!!!!






Cross Tie Dress-- $45
  Classy Thickness Boutique (classythicknessbtqe.bigcartel.com
  I love shopping with online boutiques like this one because you can find unique items!!

The dress is very comfortable. It's very stretchy, but the material is thick enough, so it is not see through!! It's long enough to wear without stockings. 
The colors are very winter friendly. They are red,black and grey. 
The cross tie is my favorite part because it takes attention off the tummy, and it makes the dress fancier!! 

Knee high combat boots-- $50
Shoe dazzle

chose to wear the combat boots because they are edgy and classy enough for my outfit!! They are very comfortable and are easy to get on! They look really nice with dresses and leggings. 




I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas!!!! 

The holiday season is when I am the happiest!! Although this season was very different. I realized how truly blessed I am to have such amazing loved ones that stood by my side and took care of me during this hard time!!! 

And I leave you with this....

“This is my wish for you: peace of mind, prosperity through the year, happiness that multiplies, health for you and yours, fun around every corner, energy to chase your dreams, joy to fill your holidays!”     - D.M. Dellinger 


Xoxo
Loralyee 

No comments:

Post a Comment