New year.. Same me..

Every time a new year comes around, everyone says it's a new year so they are brand new!! I completly disagree!! I do believe in resolutions and goals but not if people are only going to start them because the date has changed!! This year has been very hard for me but just because the year has changed my problems don't disappear. I have new goals but it takes time and dedication. One of my goals is to heal and give more to my blog followers like I promised!! 

I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays!!! I personally made the best of them!! 

Every New Year's Eve I go into the New Years with sparkles!!!! Shine bright like a diamond!!! 
This New Year's Eve I wore a 
Club L Sequined Dress
Size 16
$69
ASOS.com

Strapped Heels 
Size 8 /12
$40
Nastygal.com


Sequin Dress:
The dress is beautiful!! The embellished top is a flower design and the bottom is sheer. The dress goes off the shoulder a little and the skirt is part is very short! I would love to wear this dress again!!

Strapped heels: 
The heels have a very skinny heel so it is not easy to walk in. I personally love wearing heels with a strap because it gives more support for the feet! These shoes are only good to wear a short amount of time!! They are so cute but def not walking shoes!! 


As the new year begins I want to leave you all with this:

The definition of true beauty is being a hundred percent comfortable in your own skin. It's having confidence in yourself even if you don't meet the standards of how others expect you to look. True beauty is the ability to love yourself and all the flaws you come with. When you love and respect yourself and wear your confidence, everyone else will see it.
Xoxo
Loralyee

No comments:

Post a Comment