Envy My Curves


5 reasons I love online boutiques


1. Boutiques have unique items that you can rock and not be scared someone else is going to have it!!
Usually they have a small amount of the item

2. They personally chose items that are in style!

3. They show you how real women look in the items, so you don't get fooled by the skinny model with no curves.

4. They arrive faster then usual department stores

5. You get to talk to a human! Lol. Most boutiques have someone emailing you so you can get quicker service.

My favorite online boutique right now is EnvyMyCurves. They have such cute dresses and outfits. They answer quick and you get your items on time!! All of their stuff fits true to size! Right now my favorite are their summer dresses and jumpsuits!!!

Here is one of the dresses I got from EnVy My Curves


The rest of the outfit--

Tights-- Torrid, size 1, black, $25
Boots-- shoe dazzle, black, size 9 $39
Jacket- forever 21, beige, size 2x $30




& I leave you with this...


I have been shopping my whole life & I still don't have anything to wear!!!!


Xoxo,
Loralyee




No comments:

Post a Comment