Mellow Yellow

I am happy to announce Color Weeks!!!! I have always been obsessed with color cordination and matching colors.

Every holiday or birthday i ask everyone to wear the same color! Everyone who knows me personally knows how much i am obsessed with themes. I cant wait to share every week with you and take you into my colorful world!

This weeks color is YELLOW! Yellow is Bright, Daring, Loving and Full Of Sunshine!!!

I will share with you my favorite Yellow Clothing and Accessories. Some of them are on my Instagram but i have some exclusives just for my readers.. Click on the Links for purchase!!!!!

Here goes......



Torrid's Floral dress makes me feel like a beautiful sunflower.
 Torrid Floral Wrap Dress





 How cute are these Emojii kitty flats? I love them so much!!! They are on the pricey side but i would wear these out!!! lol
 Flirty Emoticon Kitty Flats





I am in love with this Flare dress by Eloquii. It is so fun and bright!! 

Puff Sleeve Fit and Flare Dress




I'm going Bananas for this That's Bananas Francis Tote from Kate Spade.. It is even on sale for half off on Nordstrom.com

Kate Spade Bananas Tote




Everyone's favorite dress of the week from my instagram is this amazing Yellow Wrap dress from Debshops, it was so comfortable and flirty! i can wear it in any season because it is a quarter sleeve. Use my discount Loralyee20 for a discount!!

Floral Wrap 









These amazing POP DIOR sunglasses!! i'm in love!! 

Dior So Real Pop Sunglasses







This yellow Skirt from ASOS is making me feel like a sexy banana lol It is so flirty and fun!! My full outfit is from ASOS!






Yellow Outfit






Shopping is my favorite hobby! Now i get to shop with a theme in mind!! 

Yellow is a daring color, most women are scared to wear it because it is so bright!! Wear it! brighten your smile!!!Remember, when life gives you lemons... Make LEMONADE!!


Stay tuned for my next color week!!!



xoxo,
Loralyee


No comments:

Post a Comment