Viva Las Vegas


Viva Las Vegas!!

Las Vegas is not only the place to gamble but it is the #1 place for bachelorette parties. I went for the weekend and it was amazing! The first night was a relaxed bar night so I went with a simple skirt and top outfit. The other 2 outfits were themed, the bride wanted themed dinner and brunch so we had a all black dinner and a floral brunch. 

The skirt and top were so cute and comfortable for a bar night. Vegas was 100 degrees, so I wanted less clothes as possible. The shirt was high low with a cute criss cross. The skirt is a basic pencil skirt.  The shoes were very hard to walk in but they were the main attraction. They tie up from the bottom and the cloth makes them smooth. 



Top- BooHoo,$28,size 16, color is a taupe
skirt- Express, $20, size XLarge, black
Shoes- Justfab, $50, size 9, black 

My floral dress is a boutique find! My favorite online boutique is Envy My Curves. The dress has a mesh top and a sweetheart neck line. The floral skater bottom gives the dress it's finishing touches. For shoes I did a simple sandal. The dress has white in it, so if you are going to try and wear white to a bachelorette event you have to ask the bride if she is okay with it!! 

Dress- floral pattern, Envy My Curves Boutique, $30, size 2x
shoes- Express, size 9, $40



Last but not least, we have the best of all! My all black outfit was a silky dress with a lace bottom. It was so comfortable and I felt so beautiful in it. The material was stretchy but was also very flattering and dressy! I only got it for $12!!! can you believe it? lol We wore all black and the bride wore white. 


Black lace dress- ASOS, $12, size 16 
Shoes- Steve Madden, size 9, $69

Vegas was so much fun! It was very hot so it is hard to look cute and be comfortable at the same time. I recommend comfortable sandals, short dresses, short and top outfits and rompers. It was a weekend full of fashion, fun, shopping and gambling!! 

Although nothing crazy happened to us in Vegas lol, I'll leave you with this...

What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas!!!!!! 

Xoxo,
loralyee 

No comments:

Post a Comment