An American in Paris

When living in NYC, one of the main attractions that cannot be missed is BROADWAY!!! I was raised on Broadway musicals from Lion King, to Dream Girls,  CATS. Expecially My 2 favorite RENT and Hair Spray! 

This year I have seen Matilda, FindingNetherlands, STOMP, and some other off Broadway shows. 

The attire for Broadway depends on what kind of show it is. I usually dress for the theme of the show because I'm silly like that lol and I always dress to impress for theater!! 

This paticular show is "An American In Paris" 

Fashion in Paris is very unique. Lots of leather, nude colors, and glitter so my outfit is inspired by the show. 


Leather pants-- they are very comfortable, usually leather pants are very thick but these pants stretched enough. 
Pelpum top-- so this is my first time wearing a pelpum top because I feel like it makes me look bigger. I loved this top because the cut was sexy and didn't make me feel like a grandma lol. The material is comfortable and the color is to die for!


My princess shoes lol I love Betsey, she always has such girly stuff that fits right in my wardrobe. I love these shoes I just wish I wore boots because my feet were freezing lol. 


Leather Pants-- Black, ASOS Curve, $50, size 16
Peplum Top-- Nude, Boohoo, size 14, $35
Sparkle Shoes-- Gold, Betsey Johnson,size 9, $50, Steve Madden store. 
 
When going to Broadway shows it's important to dress comfortable because you will be sitting for a long time lol. I don't wear heels or hats so I will be respectful to the other audience members. 

So I'll leave you with this quote from the show... 

"I'll build a stairway to Paradise
With a new step ev'ry day !
I'm gonna get there at any price;
Stand aside, I'm on my way" 

Xoxo,
Loralyee


No comments:

Post a Comment