Don't support all companies!!!!!

Not everyone is Plus Size Friendly, some companies refuse to support us and make clothes to fit us. Some have publicly said they will never make anything bigger than a large and others just refuse to get on the wagon. I will not support companies that do not realize that women come in all shapes and sizes!! 

My list of companies I do not support or shop from: 

1. Abercrombie and Fitch
No, No, and hell no!!!!
The company owner said
“It’s almost everything. That’s why we hire good-looking people in our stores. Because good-looking people attract other good-looking people, and we want to market to cool, good-looking people. We don’t market to anyone other than that,"
So plus size women aren't good looking?? Some of the most beautiful people I know are more than a size 12!! 

Stay far away from this store and anything afilliated!!

2.Victoria Secret
I used to love this store and I know a lot of us love it! But the largest size they make is a large and their models are a size O. They promote being angels but their models are non realistic sizes. The perfumes are amazing but bath and body works makes body sprays that are just as good. Look at this lane Bryant campaign imnoangel http://www.lanebryant.com/content.jsp?pageName=redefine-sexy
It's time to take sexy back lol 

3. Hollister
The smell of this store makes you want to run in lol but it is not plus friendly store!! The biggest size they have in jeans is a 15 but it does NOT fit like a 15. Nice try! 

4.   Express
Express size xlarge fits well on me, but it does not fit most plus size women. I love this store but it is time for them to get bigger sizes!! They only sell the xlarge online or in some stores. What is the problem with selling it in stores. As plus size women it is so important for us to try things on before we buy them. Step it up express!

5. Soho boutiques like necessary clothing
I used to love necessary clothing. I have a lot of things from the boutique but for some reason I think they changed their sizes because things seem smaller. I still buy shoes and accessories from this boutique but Do They Know How Much Money they will make if they make plus sizes??!!!!!!!

For now I leave you with these 5 because a lot more stores have been getting it together and supporting the movement!!!! Next I will tell you my 5 favorite stores!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment