All Black Everything

September is my favorite month!!!! 
My birthday, my anniversary and the beginning of my favorite season FALL

I've decided to have a "September Black Out" all my outfits until my birthday will be Black!! 

My first outfit is A sweater and skirt crop top and black chunky heels. It was so comfortable. I love the outfit because it can be dressed up or down. It is the perfect fall transition because it's a thicker material. Booties are my favorite to wear in September because it's not enough to wear without socks and cool enough to wear. 

 

My second outfit is inspired by MS Amber Priley. She is one of my favorite plus size celebrities. I love the way she dresses and her voice is to die for!!! I really wanted to remake her picture because it is such a fierce confident shot. 

 

 

Bodysuit- boohoo, size 16, $38
Skirt-- Fashion to Figure, size 2x, $50


My third outfit is more of a bold look. I showed a little more skin. My legs are my favorite thing to show off so I wanted to embrace my curves. 

 

Becoming a blogger has made me so happy. I love helping women feel beautiful. It has also made me so much more confident. I love being behind the camera. I hope to continue to inspire and become my dreams. 

Xoxo,
Loralyee 

No comments:

Post a Comment