NYC Street Fairs

Did you know that in the summer every Saturday there is a street fair in Manhattan. All you have to do is go to streetfairs.com and find the exact location. This is a great opportunity for you to explore small businesses! It is so Important for us to support each other's dreams!!

 

Street fairs are so much fun! There is a lot of walking and different things to buy and do. I love to dress cute because I never know who I'm going to see!! For street fairs I usually wear something fun and colorful. I wore a pineapple shirt to welcome summer!! 🍍🍍 and high waisted black shorts!


 



These are essential to us women because we want something that is long enough to stop us from chaffing (when our thighs rub together and make us die) lol and we still want to look cute! My outfit is all from Forever 21!! I don't care what anyone says about them. They have my favorite plus size line!! Everything is so stretchy and trendy!!!

 Last week I was shopping for a wedding guest dress at Macy's and I found this amazing long cardigan vest!! I know it is Summer but girls, I need something to cover my love handles sometimes and it also make me feel like a princess when I add something long and flows to my outfit. I never heard of this brand before but I loved their collection in Macy's!!! Check out Stoosh in Macy's!!

When I went to curvy con we got these great swag bags and inside I got this fly bag by 88bags! They are so fierce and have so many different styles and colors!! Mine is a nice summer gray with lots of different spots to hide stuff lol. Perfect weight and can be worn cross body. Love it!  For 10% off use my code LoralyeeMA

 

Shirt and shorts- Forever 21 Plus 
Shoes- Shoe Dazzle


& I leave you with this...

"Be a pineapple!! Stand tall, wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside."

Xoxo,
Loralyee 

No comments:

Post a Comment