All you need is LOVE

All we all need is LOVE. It is the strongest weapon and what makes the world go around. 

My second Valentine's Day outfit is a example of a sexy date night outfit! My last post was a day outfit. This is more of a night look. For those in relationships, a sexy black dress is the perfect date outfit! For valentines day I decided to add red to be more festive!!

    All we need is LOVE

leather jacket- jcpenny, XL, $70, red
Cross dress- Forever 21 Plus, 2x, $20, black
Shoes-- shoe dazzle, $39, size 9

The jacket is very tight, I wish I went up a size. The dress fits so pretty but it may be too short so make sure to wear stockings. And the shoes are my favorite red booties. Love love love! 

& I leave you with this..

"You can search throughout the entire universe for someone who is more deserving of your love and affection than you are yourself, and that person is not to be found anywhere. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe deserve your love and affection."

Xoxo
Loralyee 

No comments:

Post a Comment